GMT ( UTC ): » Universal Time to Local Time Main Conversion Page. Scale:. Is local time not Right? Input the time zone below to convert: » UTC to Worldwide Timezone Converters. Universal Time Offset: UTC +0. 6:30 AM Universal Time conversion to worldwide times: Adelaide. Athens. 9:30 AM. The Time Zone Converter converts times instantly as you type. Convert between major world cities, countries and timezones in both directions. Universal Time and South Africa Time Converter Calculator, Universal Time and South Africa Time Conversion Table. Exact time now, time zone, time difference, sunrise/sunset time and key facts for UTC+3.
Universal Time Coordinated is 4 hours ahead of Eastern Daylight Time
1:30 pm13:30 in UTC is 9:30 am09:30 in EDT
UTC to EST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 1pm-6pm in UTC which corresponds to 8am-1pm in EST
1:30 pm13:30 Universal Time Coordinated (UTC). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
9:30 am09:30 Eastern Daylight Time (EDT). Offset UTC -4:00 hours
1:30 pm13:30 UTC / 9:30 am09:30 EDT
Universal Time Coordinated
Offset: UTC is 0 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Universal
Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is the world time standard that regulates clocks and time. It is successor to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). For casual use, UTC is the same as GMT, but is used by the scientific community.
UTC is the time standard commonly used across the world since 1972. It is used in many technical fields, like aviation industry and meteorologists, also used to synchronize time across internet networks.
UTC representations, usage and related time zonesW3C/ISO-8601: International standard covering representation and exchange of dates and time-related data
- Z - is the zone designator for the zero UTC/GMT offset, also known as 'Zulu' time
- +00 - basic short
- +0000 - basic
- +00:00 - extended
- +0000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (00) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates zero hour and zero minutes time differences of the zero meridian.
- Zulu - Military abbreviation for UTC
- Z - short form of 'Zulu'
- EGST - Eastern Greenland Summer Time
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
- WET - Western European Time
- AZOST - Azores Summer Time
- UTC - Universal Time Coordinated
- WT - Western Sahara Standard Time
- Z - Zulu Time Zone
- GMT - GMT
- +00 -
Eastern Standard Time
Offset: EST is 5 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
6am Utc To Uk
Countries: It is used in following countries: Bahamas, Canada, Haiti, Jamaica, Cayman Islands, Mexico, Panama, Turks & Caicos Is, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the EST timezone is New York City from USA with population about 8.175 million people. Other major cities in the area are Toronto, Montreal, Brooklyn, Borough of Queens
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Eastern Daylight Time (EDT).
End: EST ended and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: EST starts and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HNE - Heure Normale de l'Est
Spanish: ET - Tiempo del Este, ET - Zona Sureste
EST representations, usage and related time zonesW3C/ISO-8601: International standard covering representation and exchange of dates and time-related data
- -05 - basic short
- -0500 - basic
- -05:00 - extended
- -0500 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (05) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates five hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Romeo - Military abbreviation for EST
- R - short form of 'Romeo'
- CDT - Central Daylight Time
- EST - Eastern Standard Time
- ET - Eastern Time
- COT - Colombia Time
- CST - Cuba Standard Time
- EASST - Easter Island Summer Time
- ECT - Ecuador Time
- PET - Peru Time
- R - Romeo Time Zone
- GMT - GMT-05:00
- -05 -
- Full-time Remote
Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company focused on WordPress hosting. We run our services on cutting edge technology and we are proud of the level of support we offer to our customers. Our talented and motivated team is scattered across the globe with team members hailing from every continent but Antarctica! We're constantly on the lookout for great talent to join our awesome team. If you’d like to become part of the Kinsta family, hit apply!
Our client base is growing steadily and we’re looking for a competent Support Engineer with exceptional communication and technical skills who can provide enterprise level technical support to our customers via our live chat support system.
Support at Kinsta is not an afterthought; it is part of the Kinsta DNA and culture to provide world-class support to our customers.
As a Kinsta Support Engineer you will:
- Take ownership of issues reported by customers and see problems through to resolution.
- Research, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to resolve customer issues.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Crave knowledge and continue to hone and improve your own technical and non-technical skills.
- This role's shift need is Sunday to Thursday, 10pm-6am UTC (our team uses UTC for scheduling).
- The ideal Kinsta Support Engineer is technically knowledgeable, upbeat, professional, curious, and self-motivated.
- Excellent support is one of the cornerstones of our business, and we have the best support team in the business. Our clients have come to expect industry-leading support and it's our pleasure to deliver that to them. As a result, we're extremely careful about adding new Support Engineers to our team.
- We hire Support Engineers with a variety of different backgrounds and expertise - some of us are Linux systems administrators, others have previously worked as WordPress developers, while others are technically-knowledgeable internet generalists who have mastered the art of customer service. The underlying shared background amongst us all is our passion for serving our customers.
All of our Support Engineers must meet the following core requirements:
- Completely fluent in English with excellent written communication skills.
- Capable of thriving in a fast-paced and occasionally stressful environment interacting with multiple clients simultaneously while maintaining a professional and friendly tone.
- A strong understanding of and experience with the following technologies: Linux, NGINX, MySQL/MariaDB, PHP, DNS, CDN, and caching (object and page).
- Familiar with WordPress: database structure, file/directory structure, wp-config.php directives, and other common WordPress topics. Experience with WP-CLI preferred.
- Consummate professionalism: we're a distributed team and we expect you to act like the professional we know you are. That means being a member of the Kinsta team requires excellent communication, rock-solid reliability, and the drive to bring your best effort to bear on your work every single day.
- Completely fluent in a second language. Languages we're currently targeting include: Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, and Spanish. If you are fluent in one of these languages or one not listed, please highlight this information when you apply!
- Prior experience working with customers over live chat in a technical role in a fast-paced environment - particularly experience providing live support for web hosting built on a LEMP stack
6am Utc To Pdt
- This is a fully remote role. Our Support Engineers can work from anywhere with reliable broadband internet access and electrical infrastructure
- Fully remote culture with a globally distributed, international team
- In order to ensure that everyone has time to rest and recharge, we offer Flexible paid time off
- This position offers a great deal of flexibility, responsibility, and opportunity for growth for the right candidate
- We always use the latest version of everything: PHP 7.4, NGINX, Ubuntu 20.04, Linux containers, Google Cloud and more, so you’ll be able to work with a bunch of exciting technologies and use them every day!
Kinsta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and we will take actions to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, religion, creed, disability, marital status, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
6am Utc In Pst