Based International Air Transport Association (IATA) timezone codes. Time zones use hours and minutes offset from Coordinated Universal Time (UTC), most a whole number of hours, a few are offset by 30 or 45 minutes.
- Military time notation is based on 24-hour clock. A time of day is written in the form hhmm, where hh (0-23) stands for full hours that have passed since midnight, mm (00-59) is the number of minutes that have passed since the last full hour.
- Universal Time Coordinated is 7 hours ahead of Pacific Daylight Time 4:30 am 04:30 in UTC is 9:30 pm 21:30 in PDT. UTC to PST call time Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 4pm-6pm in UTC which corresponds to 8am-10am in PST. 4:30 am 04:30 Universal Time Coordinated (UTC). Offset UTC 0:00 hours.
- Offset: PST is 8 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America. Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States. Principal Cities: The largest city in the PST timezone is Los Angeles from USA with population about 3.793 million people. Other major cities in the area are Vancouver, Tijuana, San.
- UTC is 6 hours ahead of CST. If you are in UTC, the most convenient time to accommodate all parties is between 3:00 pm and 6:00 pm for a conference call or meeting. In CST, this will be a usual working time of between 9:00 am and 12:00 pm.
Home - Unit Converter - Time Zone Converter - UTC to PST
Pacific Standard Time (PST)
- Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is the primary time standard now, time zones around the world are expressed using offsets from UTC, UTC offset is the difference in hours and minutes from UTC, a time zone can be determined by adding or subtracting the number of UTC offset.
- Pacific Standard Time (PST) is UTC-8:00, and Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) is UTC-7:00, this time zone is called the Pacific Time Zone (PT) in the United States and Canada.
- Support daylight saving time (DST) or summer time.
800 Utc To Pst
Related Reverse Time Zone Converter:
- UTC to MST
Convert to Mountain Standard Time
- UTC to CST
Convert to Central Standard Time
- UTC to EST
Convert to Eastern Standard Time
- UTC to GMT
Convert to Greenwich Mean Time
Related PST Time Zone Converter:
- MST to PST
Convert from Mountain Standard Time
- CST to PST
Convert from Central Standard Time
- EST to PST
Convert from Eastern Standard Time
- GMT to PST
Convert from Greenwich Mean Time