2019 Update 1 / September 24, 2018; 2 years ago
|Operating system||Android, Windows XP or later, Windows Home Server 2011, OS X Yosemite (10.10) or later does not work with iPhone X |
|Platform||IA-32 and x86-64|
|Available in||English, French, German, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Korean, Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified, Indonesian, Portuguese, Dutch|
|Type||Data protection and backup software|
- Acronis True Image 2019 Crack And Serial Key
- Acronis True Image 2019 5-users
- Acronis 2019 True Image Download
Well if Acronis True Image codes down deep into machine code to be able to copy partitions quickly then I suppose it's possible to force the hard drive to work harder than it was designed for and who knows about SSD memory, which my new system has. Acronis True Image 2018, 2019 and 2020: Active Protection blocks legitimate applications Acronis cloud certificate location Acronis True Image Linux-based bootable media boots into black screen after selecting any option in the option menu. Acronis offers both subscription-based and perpetual licenses of True Image. You can try Acronis True Image for 30 days without the need to provide payment information, which is a nice touch.
AcronisTrue Image is a software product produced by Acronis that provides data protection for personal users including, backup, archive, access and recovery for Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android operating systems. As disk imaging software, True Image can restore the previously captured image to another disk, replicating the structure and contents to the new disk, also allowing disk cloning and partition resizing, even if the new disk is of a different capacity. The backups are in a proprietary format which saves using a .tib filename format. Acronis was launched in 2003 and in December 2014 claimed to have over 5 million consumer and 500,000 businesses users.
Several editions of Acronis True Image are available. Acronis True Image Cloud is a subscription-based software plus service offering that allows both local and online backup with unlimited cloud backup, and offers backup for a selection of mobile phones and tablets. Successive versions of Acronis True Image are the local backup editions. Both editions are available at retail outlets.
Until release 9 there were versions of Acronis True Image for personal and business users, with business versions named Acronis True Image Server. Later server backup software was renamed 'Acronis Backup'.
Acronis True Image can make two types of backups: file backup, backing up user-specified files and directories, and full system images, which are exact snapshots of an entire disk partition. The program can back up a system hard drive while the OS is running. Acronis True Image can browse the contents of backups and restore them partially or entirely. It can also mount a disk backup as a virtual disk, readable in the same way as any disk drive.
Although backups can be restored when the system is running, a major purpose of backup is to restore the system when it fails to start. Acronis True Image can install Acronis Startup Recovery Manager (ASRM), a computer program that helps restore backups at boot time. Acronis True Image can also create a copy of Acronis Rescue Media, a bootable DVD that contains a copy of Acronis True Image and can restore backups to a computer not bootable in the normal way, so long as a good boot drive (existing or new) is available.
The Acronis True Image Cloud version allows cloud users to also back up their mobile devices. iPhone and Android smartphones are supported, in addition to iPad and Windows tablets. This edition also brings back the 'Try and Decide' option which lets users perform potentially risky actions such as the installation of un-trusted software with the option of returning to the system function before the action if any problems occur.
Acronis True Image Cloud allows multiple devices to be backed up, managed and archived on the Acronis Cloud from the online dashboard.
One complaint from Acronis users is the inability to disable taskbar popups marketing upgrades and new products from the developer.  The notification will grab focus (ie. will interrupt a full screen game or movie) and each advertisement must be disabled individually. The company currently offers no way to permanently turn off these advertisements. 
Supported file systems
Acronis True Image supports multiple file systems including NTFS, FAT32, ext2, ext3, ext4, HFS+, APFS, ReiserFS, and Linux Swap.
In addition to backing up supported file systems, Acronis True Image provides raw sector backup and restore options independent of file system, thereby supporting a file system that is corrupt, or not supported. This creates a complete image of all sectors on the partition, whether they contain data or not; the image will not be compressed, and will be the same size as the partition.
Acronis began in 2001 as a division of SWsoft and in 2003 became a separate company and continued to release the Acronis True Image software. The True Image name was applied to all platforms from Home to Corporate until 2010, when Acronis business backup software was renamed, with True Image being the home version.
|6.0||2002||Supports creation of disk images on recordable DVD media and external USB drives.|
|7.0||2003||Includes a wizard-driven interface. Supports disk cloning that directly duplicates the contents of a hard drive to another.|
|8.0||2004||Supports backing up to a network location and restoring individual files from a disk image.|
|9.0||2005||The last version to support Windows 98 and Windows ME. Secure Zone allows backing up to a hidden drive partition. Startup Recovery Manager helps restore during boot time without a separate boot disk.|
|10.0||2006||Backs up and restores directly from network shares and FTP servers. Can save archives of Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Express as well as Windows Address Book.|
|11.0||2007||File Shredder helps permanently destroy files. Try&Decide helps set up a sandbox in which untrusted programs can safely run without the risk of permanently changing or damaging the system.|
|12/2009||2009||One-click Backup backs up a computer using default settings, without asking any question other than backup destination.|
|13/2010||2010||Supports Virtual Hard Disk (VHD) and Windows 7. Nonstop Backup provides continuous data protection. Online Backup backs up data to an off-site location on the Internet. Version 13 home available as free WD Edition (see partnerships below)|
|14/2011||2010||Supports USB 3.0, integration with Windows 7 and predefined backup schemes.|
|15/2012||2011||Supports File synchronization, Network-attached storage, Nonstop Backup over network and integrated online backup.|
|16/2013||2012||Adds mobile access and Windows 8 support (except UEFI Secure Boot). Version 16 Home available as free WD Edition AND Seagate DiskWizard (see partnerships below)|
|17/2014||2013||Bug fixes, minor changes. UEFI Secure Boot support was added in this version.|
|18/2015||2014||Radically changed the UI and removed many features including backup file conversion from the .tib format to .vhd and vice versa, user backup file management (deletion of specified existing backups when destination has insufficient space for new backup), user-driven consolidation of incremental backups, import and export of backup settings, and the ability to sort backups by date. Version 18 Home available as free WD Edition (see partnerships below)|
|19/2016||2015||Added support for Windows 10. Removed support for Windows Vista.|
|20/2017||2016||Added active ransomware countermeasures, blockchain-based notary services, and electronic signing (premium version only).|
|21/2018||2017||Added cloning of active disks and continuous backups.|
|23/2020||2019||Changed suffix of backup files to .tibx. This likely changed the internal file format as well.|
|24/2021||2020||Added integrated advanced anti-malware features including real-time protection, vulnerability assessment, anti-virus scans, web filtering, and videoconference app protection.|
Acronis True Image guarantees backward compatibility for image files (with the .tib extension) created with a single previous version, that is, images created with an immediate previous version can be successfully restored (older versions may or may not work). Backups are created to be compatible between different editions of Acronis True Image within the same version (Home, Enterprise), e.g., between former Acronis True Image Echo Workstation and Acronis True Image Echo Enterprise Server, or between Linux and Windows versions. Compatibility is not guaranteed between products that are not within the same version. Guaranteed cross-version compatibility is documented.
In some cases it is possible to extract the .tib file using free offzip utility with commandline 'offzip.exe -R -o -a -1 -z 15 <.tib> <.bin>', which produces uncompressed binary image. The command scans all TIB compressed sections and extracts them into one image file.
Acronis True Image 2019 Crack And Serial Key
VMware Converter by virtualization company VMware supports converting .tib files created by former Acronis True Image Echo 9.1 and 9.5, and Acronis True Image Home 10 and 11 into a virtual machine. However, after VMware Converter failed to recognize Acronis True Image 2013 .tibs, VMware said 'unfortunately VMware Converter doesn't support current Acronis True Image versions'.
Acronis True Image has an option to convert backups between its proprietary .tib and Microsoft's VHD backup format, more widely supported, and documented under the Microsoft Open Specification Promise.
Acronis has licensed custom versions of Acronis True Image to some hard disk manufacturers, including Western Digital's Acronis True Image WD Edition,Intel Data Migration Software to migrate from an existing hard drive to an Intel SSD, and Seagate DiscWizard. Such editions are free to download and use, but only with that manufacturer's hard drives.
- ^'Acronis backup software and recovery services in UK. Backup software for data backup and disaster recovery in Windows and Linux - Acronis'. www.acronis.com. Retrieved 11 October 2018.
- ^'Acronis True Image 2016'. Acronis. Retrieved 21 September 2015.
- ^'Acronis True Image Home'.
- ^ abWilliams, Mike (16 September 2015). 'Acronis True Image 2016 v19.0.5620'. PC Advisor. Retrieved 18 September 2015.[permanent dead link]
- ^'Backup File Extension List'. Retrieved 18 September 2015.
- ^ abPhilipson, Graeme (4 December 2014). 'Acronis Head Signals Cloud Future'. Cloud(Australia:iTWire). Archived from the original on 13 February 2015.
- ^Williams, Rob (September 16, 2014). 'Acronis True Image 2015 Brings Overhauled Interface, Huge Focus on Simplicity'. Tech Gage. Retrieved November 13, 2015.
- ^Backup to the cloud using the regular Acronis True Image 2016. Nick Peers. Beta News. January 25, 2016
- ^'Acronis True Image Server delivers comprehensive server data protection solution for Linux and Windows'. Acronis. 3 August 2004. Retrieved 9 September 2017.
- ^'Business Backup & Storage Management Software, Acronis Backup 12.5 Standard and Advanced'. Acronis. 2017. Retrieved 9 September 2017.
- ^Williams, Mike (August 18, 2015). 'Acronis True Image Cloud 2016 Gets Mobile Backup'. Beta News. Retrieved November 13, 2015.
- ^Morgan, Holly (August 18, 2015). 'Acronis Launches New True Image'. ARN. Retrieved November 13, 2015.
- ^'How do I stop these constant 'Purchase 2015 Upgrade' prompts?'. forum.acronis.com. September 28, 2014. Retrieved November 28, 2019.
- ^'Acronis True Image: How To Disable Notifications in Notification Area'. acronis.com. November 28, 2019. Retrieved November 28, 2019.
- ^'Acronis True Image 2016'. Retrieved 1 September 2015.
- ^'Creating a Sector-By-Sector Backup with Acronis Products'. Acronis Knowledge Base. Retrieved 15 June 2017.
- ^ ab'1689: Backup Archive Compatibility Across Different Product Versions'. Kb.acronis.com.
- ^'Release Notes for Acronis True Image Home 2012'. Acronis, Inc. Retrieved 2011-10-28.
- ^Collins, Barry (2013-01-15). 'Windows 8 Secure Boot snags Acronis True Image'. Dennis Publishing. Retrieved 2013-01-16.
- ^'65498: Summary of Features Removed in ATI2015'. acronis.com. 18 September 2014. Retrieved 7 February 2015.
- ^Acronis knowledgebase article(subscription required)
- ^'Acronis support staff on Wilder Security forums: tib compatibility between Acronis versions, 2009'. Wilderssecurity.com.
- ^'Acronis native file format supported by VMware Converter: VMware Converter Supports Acronis .TIB Format'. Acronis.com. 2008-01-15. Retrieved 2012-03-14.
- ^'vCenter Converter Standalone 5.5, User's Guide'(PDF). Vmware.com. p. 20. Retrieved 2014-11-23.
- ^VMWare communities response to 'converter standalone problem with Acronis True Image Home 2013', 3 August 2013. Retrieved 22 November 2014
- ^'Run Acronis TIB as virtual machine'. Retrieved 4 July 2017.
- ^'WD Support'. Support.wdc.com. 2012-02-05. Retrieved 2014-11-24.
- ^'Download Intel® Data Migration Software'. Intel. 27 May 2016. Archived from the original on 7 August 2019. Retrieved 16 June 2017.
- ^'Seagate DiscWizard'. Acronis.com. Retrieved 2016-02-20.
- Patrick, Stephen. 'Acronis True Image 10 (home) - PC Review'. Pocket Lint. Archived from the original on 31 May 2007. Retrieved 2007-05-19.
- 'Acronis True Image Reviewer's Comments'. Top Ten Reviews. Archived from the original on 18 May 2008. Retrieved 2008-05-27.
- 'Acronis True Image 8.0'. CNET. CBS Interactive. 2 February 2005. Retrieved 14 March 2012.
- Jacobi, Jon L. (5 October 2004). 'Acronis Revs True Image'. PCWorld. PCWorld Communications. Retrieved 14 March 2012.
- 'Acronis True Image Home'. Softpedia. SoftNews NET SRL. Retrieved 14 March 2012.
- Ilascu, Ionut (16 November 2011). 'Acronis True Image Home 2012 Review'. Softpedia. SoftNews NET SRL. Retrieved 14 March 2012.
- 'Acronis True Image Home 2012 (sic) CNET Editors' review'. Download.com. CBS Interactive. 23 August 2010. Retrieved 14 March 2012.
- Acronis True Image 2018 vs 2017 version comparison review
- Acronis True Image 2018 review
- ^'Acronis True Image 2018 vs 2017 Features Comparison'. www.softocoupon.com. Retrieved 2017-09-26.
- ^'Acronis True Image 2018 review'. www.acronisdiscount.com. Retrieved 2017-10-16.
Method 1. Log viewer
Use the Log viewer, developed by Acronis Forum MVP, to quickly access the details of the latest backup run, as well as other program logs: https://kb.acronis.com/content/59335
Method 2. Locate and open the log files
- Navigate to:
Windows XP: C:Documents and SettingsAll UsersApplication DataAcronisTrueImageHomeLogs
Windows Vista/7/8/10: C:ProgramDataAcronisTrueImageHomeLogs
- Sort the logs by date modified (descending).
- Select the log for the respective operation for the appropriate date:
service_[date-time].log - Backup/Restore operation
console-[GUID].log - Operations in GUI
afcdpsrv.log, NSB_[date-time].log - Nonstop Backup
tools_[date-time].log - Tools and utilities operations
MediaBuilder-[GUID].log - Media Builder operations
installer-[GUID] - MSI installation log
Method 1. Viewing backup logs through the Console app
Using Console as log viewer is convenient as it gives quick access to all other logs that may be related and useful in troubleshooting: e.g. system logs.
- Launch the native macOS app for viewing logs of the system and from applications. You can find it either under Applications - Utilities, or using the Spotlight search: click the magnifying glass at the right top corner, type Console, press Return
- Once in Console app, expand the section /Library/Logs. Do not confuse it with ~/Library/Logs
- Navigate to Acronis - ti_demon
- Tree items with names, starting with ti_demon_ represent backup runs history (backup logs)
- Logs' file names also include the date and time of when the backup task was started
- Look throught the offered list or see just the most recent ti_demon_ items to review the backup history or find the details of a backup failure
Method 2. Locating backup log files in Finder
Backup log files are written in plain text files which can be viewed in any text viewer or editor.
- Open Finder window or select Go - Go to Folder... from the top menu
- Navigate to /Library/Logs/Acronis/ti_demon or paste the path into 'Go to the folder' field, click Go to open the folder
- Files with names, starting with ti_demon_ represent backup runs history (backup logs)
- Logs' file names also include the date and time of when the backup task was started
- Sort the files by date or name
- Look throught the most recent files to review the backup history or find the details of a backup failure. Log files are in plain text format and can be viewed in any text viewer or editor.
- A backup log starts with the product and task info:
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8' ?>
<log uuid='AB05C254-CAD6-4751-AF9A-2C3BD5A473E5' product='True Image' version='18.0' build='5539' task='375880D2-AE15-4F4E-A7E1-5611FF669B72'task_name='Test' >
- Then operations are listed:
<event level='2' module='100' code='2' time='1412956537' message='Operation Test started manually.' />
<event level='2' module='100' code='0' time='1412956537' message='Operation description: Stage Description.' />
<event level='2' module='316' code='0' time='1412956538' message='Operation: backup“ />
- Then service information goes, just ignore it:
<event level='2' module='515' code='0' time='1412956540' message='k:5539networkastorageclientaddress_resolver.cpp:81: DNS resolved: cloud-fes-eu1.acronis.com -> 126.96.36.199' />
- Find the text error message
<event level='4' module='23' code='2065' time='1412956544' message='Nothing to back up.' line_tag='0xC4A6B3A72E37E56E' >
- <event level='4' module='316' code='5' time='1412956544' message='Operation has completed with errors.'line_tag='0x9F2C53C72E8BCDDE' >
- Interpret the log, search the KB for error message and line tag.
Acronis True Image 2019 5-users
Collecting SnapAPI logs
Collecting Scheduler log
Collecting MSI log. If the standard procedure fails, check in the %TEMP% folder for AcronisTrueImage.msi.txt