- Acronis True Image 2020 Build 21400 Series
- Acronis True Image Software
- Acronis True Image 2020 Build 21400 Free
- Acronis True Image 2020 Build 21400 Crack
- Acronis True Image 2020 Build 21400 Pro
- Acronis True Image 2020 Build 21400 Bootable
- Acronis True Image 2020 Build 21400
Acronis True Image 2020 Update 4 for Windows
- Added support for the Windows 10 October 2020 Update.
- Bug fixes and other improvements.
Acronis Links: Acronis Scheduler Manager: Acronis VSS Doctor: Backup Archive Compatibility: Cleanup Tool (ATIH 2010-2021): Cloning Disks: Contact Acronis Support: Difference between Backup and Disk Clone. MVP Assistant (Log Viewer) & MVP Custom PE Builder available from Community Tools page. Acronis True Image User Guides available from Product Documentation page.
Enhanced 2020 Vision How we access and use data is constantly changing, as are the threats to that data. Your protection must evolve too. With 100+ enhancements and new features, Acronis True Image 2020 keeps you current. Automated Dual Protection. Acronis True Image 2020 Build 21400 RePack by KpoJIuK Addeddate 2019-10-30 08:39:50 Identifier acronistrueimage2020build21400 Scanner Internet Archive HTML5 Uploader.
- SEC-2196 Local privilege escalation was possible due to insecure folder permissions. The issue was assigned CVE-2020-10140, CVSS score 8.7 (high). We want to thank HackerOne researchers @adr, @mmg, @vanitas for reporting this to us.
- SEC-2181 Local privilege escalation was possible due to a DLL injection vulnerability. The issue was assigned CVE-2020-10139, CVSS score 8.1 (high). We want to thank HackerOne researchers @adr, @mmg, @vanitas, @xnand for reporting this to us.
- SEC-2721 Local privilege escalation was possible due to DLL hijacking vulnerability in multiple components. The issue was assigned CVE-2020-35145, CVSS score 6.9 (medium severity). We would like to thank HackerOne researchers @vanitas, @z3ron3, @binary_01 for reporting this to us.
- SEC-1766 - Local privilege escalation was possible due to improper soft link handling. The issue was assigned CVE-2020-9451, CVSS score 5.9 (medium). We want to thank HackerOne researcher @mjoensen for reporting this to us.
- SEC-1768 Antiransomware microservice did not authenticate inter-service communication. The issue was assigned CVE-2020-9450, CVSS score 4.9 (medium severity). We would like to thank HackerOne researcher @mjoensen for reporting this to us.
- SEC-1767 - Possible denial of service due to insecure folder permissions. The issue was assigned CVE-2020-9452, CVSS score 4.2 (medium). We want to thank HackerOne researcher @mjoensen for reporting this to us.
Known issues and limitations of this version
- TI-169821 Backup conversion to VHD format is not present for the new backup format, *.tibx.
- TI-171553 Moving backups by using the Acronis True Image console is not available for the new backup format, *.tibx.
- TI-169548 Renaming local backups is not supported for the new backup format, *.tibx.
- TI-172340 The backup mounting option is not supported for the new backup format, *.tibx.
- TI-172086 After the second launch of a local disk backup with the 'Version chain' scheme, Acronis True Image creates a differential backup instead of a full backup.
- Intel CORE 2 Duo (2 GHz) or equivalent processor that supports SSE instructions
- Windows 10 (most editions, including October 2020 Update, except for Windows IoT editions)
- Windows 8.1 (except for Windows Embedded editions)
- Windows 8 (except for Windows Embedded editions)
- Windows 7 SP1 (all editions)
- Windows Home Server 2011
Beta builds are not supported.
Windows Embedded, IoT editions, Windows 10 LTSB, and Windows 10 LTSC are not supported.
It is possible for the software to work on other Windows operating systems, but it is not guaranteed.
Acronis True Image 2020 Build 21400 Series
Acronis True Image Software
- Linux SWAP
If a file system is not supported or is corrupted, Acronis True Image can copy data by using a sector-by-sector approach.
- Hard disk drives (HDD)
- Solid-state drives (SSD)
- Networked storage devices
- FTP servers
- The FTP server must allow file transfers in the passive mode. Acronis True Image 2020 splits a backup into files with a size of 2 GB when backing up directly to an FTP server.
- CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R (including double-layer DVD+R), DVD+RW, DVD-RAM, BD-R, BD-RE
- USB 1.1 / 2.0 / 3.0, USB-C, eSATA, FireWire (IEEE-1394), SCSI, and PC card storage devices
Acronis True Image 2020 Build 21400 Free
Limitations on operations with dynamic disks:
Acronis True Image 2020 Build 21400 Crack
- Creation of Acronis Secure Zone on dynamic disks is not supported.
- Recovery of a dynamic volume as a dynamic volume with manual resizing is not supported.
- Try&Decide® cannot be used for protecting dynamic disks.
- The 'Clone disk' operation is not supported for dynamic disks.
Acronis True Image 2020 Build 21400 Pro
Acronis True Image 2020 Build 21400 Include Patch Size 584 MB
Acronis True Image 2020 Build 21400 Bootable
Release Date : 2019
Operating System : Windows XP / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10
System Type : 32-bit / 64-bit
Languages : English, German, Japanese, Russian, French, Spanish, Italian, Korean, Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified, Dutch, Czech, Polish, Indonesian, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish LatAm
Acronis True Image is the backup and recovery software that offers a range of powerful protection tools, all through an informative, easy-to-use dashboard. Acronis True Image is the only data backup and recovery solution with an artificial intelligence based defense against ransomware. It actively detects, stops and automatically reverses the effects of unauthorized encryption. Online Backup allows to store your files and disks on Acronis Cloud.This Acronis software ensures the security of all of the information on your PC, Mac, mobile devices, and social network accounts. Backups allow you to recover your computer system should a disaster occur. Such as losing data, accidentally deleting critical files or folders, or suffering a complete hard disk crash. Acronis True Image can backup your documents, photos, email, and selected partitions. And even the entire disk drive, including operating system, applications, settings, and all of your data.
Acronis True Image 2020 Build 21400
— Back up what you want, how you want with tools like full image, file/folder-level backups, active disk cloning, event-based scheduling, non-stop backups, and a boot media builder.
— Know everything about your backup at a glance. Track the status of backups, see file sizes, and measure backup speeds, and view color-coded displays of the type of data stored.
— Control where you store your data, whether itâs locally on an external hard drive, network folder or NAS device, off-site in the cloud, or a combination to ensure total protection.
— Hide your data from prying eyes while itâs in transit, in the cloud, or on your local desktop using password-protected AES-256 encryption.
— Put your off-site backup in the secure Acronis Cloud. Our data centers are SSAE-16 and Tier III certified to ensure security and availability.
— Create a unique, blockchain-based âfingerprintâ so you can confirm a file is authentic and unchanged. Only available with a Premium Subscription.
— Full Disk-Image Backup. Back up your entire computer including your operating system, applications and data. Not just files and folders to an external hard drive or NAS.
— Universal Restore. Restore backed up data including your operating system, application and all your data to your existing computer. Or an entirely separate piece of hardware, or restore specific data as needed.