Server Version#: 126.96.36.1991
Fortunately, a Plex NAS is capable of running smoothly on as little as a Pentium Celeron, 200GB of storage and 512MB of RAM. These are really small figures in the grand scheme, but if you opt for a Plex server strictly for sharing text files and SHD video, it’ll prove well-enough rounded to handle your needs. Plex is a media player system with a client–server model. Plex Media Server stores, organizes, and streams all content, while the clients are the playback applications running on myriad devices and web browsers. Plex Media Server (PMS) is the back-end component, free of charge.
- Plex Pass, the premium option, can be purchased at a few different price tiers: $5/£4/AU$6.49 per month; $40/£32/AU$50 per year; $120/£95/AU$160 lifetime.
- Fret not, though as we’ve done the leg work for you. Below, you’ll find a list of the best Plex plugins that you should use in 2021. Top 10 Must-Have Plex Plugins 1. One of the most widely-used Plex plugins, WebTools features the Unsupported App Store that offers access to a host of user-generated content and unofficial Plex.
This new EPG is next to useless. I have removed and re-added the Guide multiple times.
Issues encountered here in the UK:
- The initial mappings are out of order for quite a few channels.
- Some channels just don’t exist e.g. E4, even though E4+1 does exist!!! (EDIT: E4 Now fixed )
- Even after a full EPG refresh, half the guide is missing (see screenshot) No data for BBC 1, 2 etc. If I go to the next day, then there is data for some channels, not all!
- Very inconsistent EPG data (see screenshot). If you look at Channel 5 for today, The friends episodes are all out of order e.g. E8, E10, E9, even though they are being aired in episode order. If the episode data is not correct, DVR functionality is going to be extremely broken.
This is making everything a nightmare when it comes to DVR. Before all of this I had convinced my parents to move to Plex. Starting to get nothing but grief from them now and wish I hadn’t.
Plex Uk Tv Tuner
Plex Media Server
I know this is in BETA, but this needs sorting ASAP now we are being forced to use this guide. I read somewhere, not sure is correct or not, that the data is coming from freeview.co.uk. If it is, something is clearly wrong, as all the data is present and correct there!