With S3 Object Lambda you can add your own code to S3 GET requests to modify and process data as it is returned to an application. For the first time, you can use custom code to modify the data returned by standard S3 GET requests to filter rows, dynamically resize images, redact confidential data, and much more. Powered by AWS Lambda functions, your code runs on infrastructure that is fully managed by AWS, eliminating the need to create and store derivative copies of your data or to run expensive proxies, all with no changes required to applications.
How to sign up for Amazon Household. To set up an Amazon Household plan, log into your Amazon account and click 'Accounts & Lists' at the top of the screen on your Mac or PC. Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice. AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service. Support your charitable organization by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com.
- Share photos and albums with friends and family by inviting them to a private Amazon Photos Group. Consolidate photos of special events (vacations, playoffs, parties, graduations) into a single album. Group members can add a multitude of photos to an album.
- 65,535 Amazon Stock Photos, Royalty-free Images & Pictures. Colorful Backgrounds. Partial view of cheerful delivery man with smartphone with amazon logo on screen showing thumb up. River in the Amazon Rainforest at dusk, Peru, South America. Amazon.com Sign.
- Sign in on the web or get the mobile apps ( iOS and Android ). Photo Storage: Amazon Prime members get free, unlimited, full-resolution photo storage, plus 5 GB video storage. All other customers get 5 GB photo and video storage. Grow the storage plan that's right for you. Plans start at $1.99 a month and you can cancel any time.
With just a few clicks in the AWS Management Console, you can configure a Lambda function and attach it to a S3 Object Lambda Access Point. From that point forward, S3 will automatically call your Lambda function to process any data retrieved through the S3 Object Lambda Access Point, returning a transformed result back to the application. You can author and execute your own custom Lambda functions, tailoring S3 Object Lambda’s data transformation to your specific use case.
Learn more about S3 Object Lambda »
Amazon Cloud Drive is an online storage service which allows you to backup photos, videos, music, documents to access from anywhere on any device. It offers 5 GB of free storage space to store photos, videos, documents and much more. You can upgrade your free 5 GB account to a paid yearly subscription plan for more storage space. Amazon Cloud Drive offers 20GB space for $10/year, 50GB space for $25/year, 100GB space for $50/year, 200GB space for $100/year, 500GB space for $250/year and 1000GB space for $500/year.
Here are the steps to Download Photos and Videos from Amazon Cloud Drive to Computer:
- Go to https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Once you have signed into your account, click 'All Files'.
- Here you will see Pictures, Videos and Document folders.
- Click 'Pictures' folder to download photos and click 'Video' folder to download videos.
- Browse and select the photo or video which you want to download.
- Click 'Download' icon located at the bottom of the window.
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, click 'Save' and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the photo or video you selected.
- This is how you can download photo or video from Amazon Cloud Drive to computer.
Amazon Photos Cloud Sign In
Sign Up For Amazon Photos Free
Quick Tip to Backup your Digital Photos
If you have treasured photographs, or you take photos of everything you like, you won't want to lose them. So, what is the best way to backup photos on an ongoing basis? In the back of your mind, you know you need to backup all of your photos. But where do you start? Here's how to backup your digital life: PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your videos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your videos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all videos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.